Here are my top-five candidates for celebrities with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Remember I am not a doctor and this is a “arm chair” analysis of the documented behaviors of each of these celebrities. Others considered for the list were: Kurt Cobain, Princess Di, Heather Mills, Christina Ricci, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Pete Doherty, Winona Ryder, Mindy McCready and OJ Simpson. But here are my top five BPD celebrities (from least to most likely to have the disorder) and some links to illustrative articles on the web… drum roll please….
5. Angelina Jolie (if you want a more detailed analysis of Angeline Jolie go here)
4. Courtney Love (to see all of the posts on Courtney Love go here)
|New! An eBook that can help you in your relationship with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder. Beyond Boundaries is the next step in the evolution of the Non-BPD/BPD relationship.|
3. Lindsey Lohan (Here is some more info on Lindsay Lohan go here)
2. Britney Spears (more on Britney try this link)
1. Amy Winehouse (for more on Amy Winehouse try this)
- Substance Abuse.
- Volatile relationships.
- Sexual Confusion.
- Eating Disorder.
- Implusive Behavior.
Think someone in your life that has Borderline Personality Disorder? Buy the book that has helped hundreds of people like yourself. When Hope is Not Enough: a how-to guide for living with and loving someone with Borderline Personality Disorder really is a how-to, step-by-step for loved ones of people with BPD to communicate more effectively.