Here are my top-five candidates for celebrities with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Remember I am not a doctor and this is a “arm chair” analysis of the documented behaviors of each of these celebrities. Others considered for the list were: Kurt Cobain, Princess Di, Heather Mills, Christina Ricci, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Winona Ryder, Mindy McCready and OJ Simpson. But here are my top five BPD celebrities (from least to most likely to have the disorder) and some links to illustrative articles on the web… drum roll please….
5. Britney Spears (more on Britney try this link)
4. Angelina Jolie (if you want a more detailed analysis of Angeline Jolie go here)
3. Courtney Love (to see all of the posts on Courtney Love go here)
2. Pete Doherty (Here is some more info on Pete Doherty go here)
1. Lindsey Lohan (Here is some more info on Lindsay Lohan go here)
Removed from the list because she’s now dead. Rest in peace Amy:
Amy Winehouse (for more on Amy Winehouse try this)
- Substance Abuse.
- Volatile relationships.
- Sexual Confusion.
- Eating Disorder.
- Implusive Behavior.
Think someone in your life that has Borderline Personality Disorder? Buy the book that has helped hundreds of people like yourself. When Hope is Not Enough: a how-to guide for living with and loving someone with Borderline Personality Disorder really is a how-to, step-by-step for loved ones of people with BPD to communicate more effectively.